First Baptist Church, Clayton, NC guided by the Holy Spirit, seeks a full time Senior pastor to lead our church into the next chapter of fulfilling God’s will.
Founded in 1811, our dually-aligned church is located in the heart of downtown Clayton. Clayton is a rapidly growing town located close to Raleigh with a vision of being the premier community for family living. After completing a thorough visioning process led by our intentional interim pastor, we are looking for a pastor that is focused on carrying out the church’s mission to Show, Grow, Tell, and Serve.
We are founded on Baptist doctrine, focusing on developing a relationship with God through deliberate prayer, reading and applying the Bible, mentoring, and missions. Our congregation has a strong lay leadership and thriving children’s, youth, music, and senior adult ministries. We are a mission minded church seeking to serve our community.
We desire a pastor who is a people person, knows and reads the Bible daily, and is dedicated to being engaged with church activities, congregation, and community. The successful candidate will possess a strong calling to the pastoral ministry, hold an accredited seminary or divinity school degree and possess some years of experience as a Senior Pastor.
We are looking forward with faith and hope to work with our next Senior Pastor to implement the vision and mission of First Baptist Church, Clayton.
Info and Application:
Child Development Center Assistant Director
411 N Fayetteville St, Clayton, NC 27520
$35,000 – $38,000 a year – Full-time
The Assistant Director is responsible for aiding the Director in supervising the overall operations of the Center, including staffing, curriculum, and administrative responsibilities. The Assistant Director manages the Center in the Director’s absence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Director in maintaining quality services for children.
- Assist in recruiting, training, and retaining quality staff.
- Provide ongoing supervision and direction to the staff.
- Help the Director ensure that the programs for children are appropriately developed and executed.
- Assist the Director with parent communication, conferences, and ministry to families.
- Assist the Director in appropriately handling all childcare matters related to the daily operations of the Center.
- Assist the Director in promoting different projects to ensure the program runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Make presentations to the oversight committee and various committees of the Church in the absence of the Director.
- Manage and maintain the Center in the Director’s absence.
- Close and lock the Center each afternoon.
- Confer with the parents in the absence of the Director regarding facility activities, policies, and enrollment procedures.
- Assist the Director with monthly fire drills and inspections.
- Assist the Director with following all health and safety guidelines set forth by the State of North Carolina.
- Perform classroom duties during the absence of a regular teacher.
- Any other duties that may be required to assist the Director, teachers, staff, and families of students.
- Work scheduled hours, being prompt with clock-in/clock-out times.
- Establish professional relationships and good communication with staff members to foster a Christ-like working environment.
- Attend all staff meetings and board meetings.
- Good management skills, including planning, directing and supervising.
- Attend classes, workshops, and in-house trainings as outlined in the Personnel Manual.
- Work within NC Childcare Rules and Regulations.
- Perform other job duties related to the job as assigned by the Director.
Vacation and Leave:
The Assistant Director is entitled to one week of paid vacation after six months of continuous service, two weeks after twenty-four months of continuous service and three weeks after five years of continuous service. In addition the Director receives one day of Personal Leave per month after six months of continuous service. See the CDC Personnel Manual for additional information.
Assistant Director Qualifications:
- Must be a Christian and live by high ethical and moral standards.
- Must have a basic love for children with commitment to a high quality standard of teaching.
- Must demonstrate evidence of emotional maturity and stability with the skills to make sound judgments during crisis situations.
- Must have the ability to get on the floor to interact with the children.
- Must have the ability to lift children.
- Must be 21 years old and a high school graduate.
- North Carolina Early Childhood Administrative Credential (NCECAC)
Two years of experience in a licensed child care center or early childhood work experience, and working toward obtaining NCECAC.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $38,000.00 per year
Benefits: Employee discount
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
All Resume’s should be sent to email@example.com